The Department of the Premier and Cabinet respects your privacy. This privacy statement tells you what information is stored and used. This privacy and security statement applies only to this site.
This site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia's information privacy principles (IPPs), a copy of which can be obtained on the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - the date and time of the visit to the site, date form modified and the name of the form accessed. No attempt will be made to identify users except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs. Our Policy is to retain information for a maximum of 14 days.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs.
- This site and the Government of South Australia are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this site. The Government of South Australia agencies and instrumentalities are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own websites.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site. There are alternative ways to transact business with, the Government of South Australia for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that this site contains links to other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content related to South Australian community, business or government. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.
Collection of personal information
The department will only record your email address if you include it on an online form. It will be used to send you a reply and not added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
When you perform an online transaction we update our relevant databases and our Policy is to store transaction information for a maximum of 14 days. The data is transferred to the relevant Government Agency for processing.
Access to this information is restricted to the department personnel who need to transact business with you. Your name, address, credit card information or personal information will not be sold or given away to any person, company or organisation without your consent. However, we must cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
All information is securely transmitted using standard encryption processes.
Security is our priority.
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet is committed to ensuring a high level of security for all online transactions. Online forms and transactions are secured using industry standard 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This minimises the possibility of information being intercepted by unauthorised parties.
For added security, transactions comply with Visa’s security recommendations and do not retain any credit card details on its databases.
Payments made via the Forms Platform are processed directly by the South Australian Government’s payment processing facility. Your financial information will be collected by the Government Agency which owns the form and handled in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. The Agency will receive notification of the successful processing of your payment once the transaction has been completed.
Notwithstanding the above, the department makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of the above encryption and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to information secured using these technologies.